Coverage Class: Making media work for you
“A no-brainer for anyone that wants to get the press they know their company deserves without having to pay a PR company thousands of pounds. Do yourself and your company a favour and just go…” Declan Cassidy, Founder and CMO, MakerClub
Coverage Class is a media training school for professionals and business owners.
Digital PR courses are led by Corinne Card, a former journalist and digital PR with 15 years’ press experience. Corinne’s campaigns are regularly featured by authoritative sites, including the BBC, ITV, Metro, Sun, Mail Online, University of Oxford & Huffington Post.
Please see below for details of our next event.
***If tickets are sold out, register your interest using the form below and you’ll be first to hear about future Coverage Classes***
Don’t miss our upcoming Coverage Class:
HOW TO MAKE YOUR COMPANY FAMOUS
By Guardian, Telegraph & Times business journalist Jon Card
Date: Friday October 20th, 9.30am – 1pm
Location: 68 Middle Street, Brighton
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
This is an instructive Coverage Class aimed at business owners as well as PR/media professionals in the earlier stages of their careers. It will help them to prepare future campaigns and troubleshoot problems in their existing ones. The course will provide insight into dealing with the press and give numerous examples of successful campaigns. Attendees should leave the Coverage Class with new ideas on how to start, improve or augment existing campaigns.
Key questions answered in this session:
- How to find the right journalist to contact
- How and when to approach a journalist
- What companies need to do to prepare for interaction with the press
- Resources companies need to launch a successful media campaign
- Why some campaigns gain huge amounts of coverage while others fail
Who will benefit from this session?
- Companies who would like to gain more press coverage
- PR and media professionals in the earlier stages of their careers
- Digital marketing professionals who carry out link building campaigns involving the press
- Students studying business, media and marketing courses who want to gain professional level understanding of how to deal with the press
About Jon Card
The session is run by Jon Card, a journalist of 15 years, who writes regularly for The Times, Guardian and Daily Telegraph. Jon will provide insights into the inner workings of media companies, publishers and newsrooms, enabling attendees to clearly understand the role of the journalist and how they can interact with them.
There will be an opportunity for networking at the end of this session.
Tea, coffee, pastries & a selection of other snacks will be available throughout the session. The venue is a one minute walk from The Lanes and Brighton Seafront, with numerous lunch options available.
You can purchase tickets to this event via Eventbrite below.
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org